Arduino Yùn Rev.2: improvements over security, support, and open-source design
For who don’t know, Yun runs OpenWrt – a Linux operating system for microcontrollers. The board will be released in the second half of April and can be preordered at a price of €49.00.
- Much better, more robust power supply;
- New Ethernet connector with a clever mounting solution that enables the use of all possible shields with no risk for accidental short circuits;
- Horizontal USB connector to save vertical space;
- Improved USB hub;
- Software stack updated to OpenWRT latest version, including all patches;
- SSL support on the bridge Arduino / Linux bridge;