Milestone Systems, a provider of open platform IP video management software, announces the addition of the XProtect Essential+ video management software (VMS) as a free entry product to the company’s portfolio. The software and SDK can be downloaded at no cost from the Milestone website. Documentation,
The software and SDK can be downloaded at no cost from the Milestone website. Documentation, eLearning courses and an online developer forum is available for free to open platform software developers.
Milestone says XProtect Essential+ is designed to provide a professional-grade security experience as a standalone video business solution, giving users access to their system from anywhere via three easy-to-use clients.
Features of XProtect Essential+
Access your video from anywhere
- Access video at home, at work or on-the-go
- View video on a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Viewing clients are available in 30 languages
Find the video you need, when you need it
- Find specific recordings using an intuitive and simple video timeline
- Quickly locate cameras relevant to an investigation with the interactive map function
- Only record relevant video with built-in motion detection
Ease of Sharing video
- Choose any format: Export video as JPEG images, MKV, AVI and the native database format
- Choose any medium: Easily export and share video via a media player, email or MMS
- Choose to make it secure: Ensure your evidence stays private by password protecting database exports
The post Milestone Systems XProtect Essential+ Video Management Software appeared first on Campus Safety Magazine.