Arteco, a global provider of video security products, announces the release of the Arteco Security Connector (ASC), a solution that streamlines the supervision and management of events generated by intrusion alarm panels, fire systems and building automation sensors.
The Connector’s advanced software allows it to integrate its Video Event Management Software with a third-party IP device or system, according to the company.
It can be installed on the same server as the video management solution, reducing the need for additional hardware investments and simplifying overall system management.
With the ASC, users can receive and manage events and engage in bidirectional interaction to arm or disarm groups of sensors.
It also creates the ability to link devices with any other system configured on the Arteco VEMS, such as video cameras and access control systems.
“Arteco Security Connector represents our continued focus on ensuring our customers can incorporate any of today’s leading IP solutions into the Arteco VEMS in a cost-effective manner,” said Arteco CEO Giampaolo Sabbatani. “The result is that organizations realize stronger decision making from streamlined device management through a unified interface while investigations are simplified through comprehensive data capture.”
Additional advantages of the ASC include:
- Integration with multiple IP security systems from the most popular vendors
- A cost-effective way to combine video and security devices using the pre-installed drivers and an intuitive configuration process
- Enhanced decision-making from operators who can visually verify the identity of individuals and have a complete overview of the scene
- Post-incident investigations for each event
- Scalable with Arteco NEXT eMotion, Active and Extreme
- Suitable for installation of all sizes with the ability to manage a few or thousands of points
- Includes Arteco Maps to offer situational awareness for operators
The post Arteco Security Connector Integrates with Third-Party IP Devices appeared first on Campus Safety Magazine.