QUESTION: Looking for an alternate name for a robotic arm end effector.

The other term I’m looking for was made up by a science fiction writer in the mid 20th century. I cannot think of it for the life of me. If I am not mistaken it is a term for a robotic arm or robotic arm end effector. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/bsully1
[link] [comments]