Honeywell announces the expansion of its Performance Series video line with the launch of six new cameras and upgrades to 11 existing products.
The enhanced Performance Series video 2/4/8 MP IP solution native integrated cameras are said to deliver faster notification and verification of potential threats along with powerful insights to support small-to-medium businesses and enterprise level applications at a lower installation and operating cost.
The new models include:
- H2W2PC1M 2MP IP people counting, 2.1mm
- HPW2P1 IP pin-hole 2.8mm
- HEW4PER2 4MP IP eyeball IR, 2.7-13.5mm motorized focus/zoom
- H4W8PR2 8MP IP dome IR, 3.7-11mm motorized focus/zoom
- HBW8PR2 8MP IP bullet IR, 3.7-11mm motorized focus/zoom
- H4W2PER3 2MP IP dome IR, 2.8mm
The Honeywell Performance Series video cameras feature new face detection and smart search tools that eliminate hours of video review by allowing end users to quickly search video for more efficient identification, tracking and viewing of specific individuals, according to the company.
Key benefits and features include:
- Improves end-customer revenue and reduce operational costs. Provides customer behavioral analysis with people counting feature which is well-suited for retail environments by helping users increase revenue by monitoring traffic and flow for optimizing store layouts, staff planning and merchandising strategies. The camera line provides more efficient storage options, including H.265 Smart Codec support, which can help lower storage costs by nearly 50%, and reduces training costs with unified GUI and multiple language support.
- Minimizes inventory shrinkage. Features 4K technology for high-definition video across larger coverage areas in day or night settings; users can zoom in from greater distances to reduce the number of cameras required.
- Ensures efficient and effective security. Increased Cybersecurity features protecting the end-user investment and estate infrastructure. Integrates with MAXPRO Cloud for easy access control and multi-site management. The cameras allow users to access one or multiple sites through a single user interface using the HDCS software.
Learn more about the Honeywell Performance Series here.
The post Honeywell Adds 6 Cameras to its Performance Series Video Line appeared first on Campus Safety Magazine.