Passive hydrostatic transmission

Hello everyone! I watched this video

at 5.33 minutes you see the remote direct drive system in action.
I tried to do some research on google, but without success. how do they call those cables, to transmit motion, hydraulically from one point to another?
I wanted to buy them to experiment, but I can’t find them.
thanks for the help đŸ™‚

submitted by /u/iacoposk8
[link] [comments]